Published by Contracting Business.
Senior Project Manager, Henrique Dos Santos, writes about new innovative ways to increase business productivity for your business. There are twelve steps to increase your business’ productivity and overall help your business perform more efficiently:
- Creating a Good Working Environment
- Use Technology to Your Business Advantage
- Make Good Use of of the Time
- Set Realistic Goals for the Business
- Do Not Waste Energy
- Make Your Business More Efficient
- Have Appropriate Tools
- Practice Positive Reinforcement
- Reduce Distractions
- Delegate Tasks
- Have Good Communication
- Keep Staff Up To Date & Trained
To read the full article on Construction Executive written by Dos Santos and find more ways to improve your business and profitability, click here.
At Cogent Analytics, we never stop looking for ways to improve your business and neither should you. So, check out some of our other posts for helpful business information: