Welcome to the Cogent Resource Center
You wear a lot of hats when you run your own business and the challenges at each level and at every stage can test your abilities and sheer willpower to succeed. At Cogent, our team of advisors have all run businesses of their own and can speak from experience and first-hand knowledge. Our Resource Center is full of useful information and business management tools provided directly from our own experts to help support you on your path to continued growth and sustained profitability.
Each area of resources will provide you with different perspectives of business ownership. Watch, listen to, or read the varying forms of information from:
- Knowledge Center – Organized by areas of a business, this area is packed with short, useful insight, advice and how’-to’s on running a business.
- Articles – This area highlights articles that have been written by our own subject matter experts and have been published in industry leading publications.
- Podcasts – A popular way to gain insight is listening to podcasts especially for time strapped business owners. This area highlights CEO Rob Braiman being interviewed by top business podcasters on topics especially for the small business owner.
- Broadcast – A variety of shows broadcast via syndicated networks or online give insight into the foundations of Cogent and how we support business owners.
- Case Studies – Recounted by our own consultants; learn from real-life stories of other business in what their challenges were, what they did to overcome them, and the success they experienced as a result.
- White Papers – Written by our own subject matter experts, the white papers provide valuable and proven ways to manage different aspects of your business.
- Cogent Newsletter – the Cogent newsletter is currently a quarterly source of industry news and information that is timely and relevant to running a small business.
- Client Center – This area provides a portal to easily conduct business transactions or contact Cogent as needed.