Since leaving the Army Vince’s professional career has been concentrated on orchestrating operational and engineering improvements and turnarounds in various industries that include; food and beverage, apparel, electronics, defense, heavy manufacturing and food service equipment design.
Vince has served as:
- North American General Manager for a European Services company in the Wind Energy segment
- General Manager for a commercial kitchen equipment manufacturer
- Director of Engineering for a global restaurant equipment supply company.
- Vice President of Operations for EFW, a US subsidiary of a global company headquartered in Haifa, Israel that designed and manufactured Defense related electronics for a variety of defense customers.
- Executive Director of Engineering at Trinity Industries
- Plant manager for two wholesale bakeries in Colorado and the world’s largest spice producing facility located in Des Moines, Iowa.
Most recently Vince has been consulting primarily in small to mid-sized businesses facilitated their growth in revenues and profits and in some cases conducting a complete turnaround of the company returning them to profitability.
Vince’s formal education includes:
BS degree in Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point; MBA from Amber University in Dallas; Masters in Science in Human Relations from Amber University in Dallas
Additional Training: Six Sigma Black Belt; Certified Lean (DFT) trainer; Economic Value added accounting; QuickBooks Pro Advisor; AIB Certified Baker